November 17, 2020
Saying that 2020 has been an difficult year would be a gross understatement. Virtually every aspect of our lives have changed, and with the holidays just around the corner, the events of this year have left many questioning the likelihood of traditions they’ve been celebrating for years, if not decades. If your holiday gatherings have in the past involved catered meals, we at Tasteful Connections want to assure you that we’re doing everything we can to promote the highest levels of health, safety and sanitation.
As one of the most popular and well-respected catering companies in Rochester NY, Tasteful Connections has gone to great lengths to ensure that our holiday catering packages are as safe and healthy as they are delicious and diverse. Here are just a few of the measures we’re taking to give you and your loved ones the peace of mind you deserve.
- Increased cleaning measures to promote an absolutely sanitary environment
- All members of our staff wear face coverings and gloves for enhanced protection
- Routine testing to ensure the health and safety of those in close contact
- We adamantly partner with food suppliers who share our passion for safety
- Strict social distancing practices within our facility and while at your location
- Generous discounts for those looking to reward frontline and essential workers
Like you we appreciate how challenging this year has been, as it’s up to each of us to do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. At Tasteful Connections Catering in Rochester, you can have complete confidence in our commitment to keeping you safe during these difficult days. We invite you to learn more about what sets our food, staff and services apart, so be sure browse our wide array of catering menus or get in touch to speak with a member of our staff. We’re here and ready to help.